The medical manager of this program work is appointed because of the Department of Sociology, centering on the number of systematic passions of instructors and the quantity of scholastic training load.
The primary tasks associated with manager
The primary task of this manager - advising and monitoring the entire process of utilization of pupil coursework.
The duties associated with the supervisor include:
- support in selecting the subject associated with the course work plus the development Of a ongoing work plan;
- performing consultations that are systematic the pupil on dilemmas of work;
- support within the range of research techniques;
- advising the pupil from the collection of resources of literary works and factual product;
- monitoring the progress of work with conformity with all the founded plan and certification that is intermediate of pupil;
- work assessment.
Evaluation criteria associated with program work